Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Old Year

Are you ready to send to hell the ripe old year? Not me. I shouldn't be ungrateful for what 2006 brought to me. I travelled to Sweden for free, I payed off my car, I had marvellous holidays, I met cool new people, I came closer with some of them, I met Irene hoping that sometime she may change her mind, I started guitar lessons, I talked with the Tool, the Echo And The Bunnymen, the Primal Scream, the My Morning Jacket and some other special bands, I watched concerts of Tool, Pearl Jam, Depeche Mode, Roger Waters, Stooges, Kaiser Chiefs, Guns N' Roses, Franz Ferdinand and many more too, and first and foremost I am healthy and happy next to my own people.
I shouldn't be ungrateful. There is something missing, but I am almost sure that it is on the way to me. Welcome new year, may my luck be with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home