Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Matter Of Good Taste

Days go by but I remain alone. Days go by, so far all of them are passers by, but I stay alone. I guess it is a matter of choice. If I 'd love it I would have it. But now, here I am standing on my own. A lot of chances got lost in a moment. A lot of dreams proved to be nightmares. But I still stay proud. Different. My armor chain remains intact. Some arrows are still hanging on it. But my heart is still beating pure. No matter how many times I have killed myself so far. I was always choosing the enemy. I was always choosing the way to get hurt. After all, I don't worry about the future. Everything will happen, sooner or later. I am prepared for the best. I am sure about her quality. After all, everything is just a matter of good taste...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home