Friday, November 17, 2006

One More Dream Fulfilled...

I can't live without sharing my happiness. Yes, sometimes my extended loneliness devastates me, but fuck off, on Wednesday I talked for about half an hour with Danny Carey. Who is he? He is the drummer of Tool. One of the best drummers of all times for one of the best bands ever. I am so happy. You don't have every day the chance to speak with your favorite artist, especially if it is Tool who avoid being interviewed more than they avoid to listen to a Madonna record. Anyway. I was happy and thank God, I still am. Pretty nice.

p.s. his voice sounds like Clive Owen's...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Grats bro, i know this really meant a lot for you! :) :)

Still, Metallica KICKS TOOL's ASS :P

7:16 pm, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

Who is Metallica? :o)

12:16 pm, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home