Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pacify...

I am almost sure that every human on earth believes that you cannot love forever someone you have met only once or twice. It is almost three months since the second and the last time I met her, it is almost two months since the last time we talked, but I haven't taken her out of my mind not for a single day. It is not normal, is it?
I guess I am more romantic than I should be. For sure I am still walking all alone. For sure it will take me time to forget, if I ever do. When I fall in love, I just add another eternal scar to my heart. Where is it all found? In your mind or in your heart? I just wonder if oblivion means overcoming a situation you cannot accept. One of the biggest chances of my life is lost. They say that some things go wrong so as for other things to go right.
But I still haven't managed to forget you. To be honest I will never do so. To be honest I do not want to forget you. You easily became another demon from the past...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home