Thursday, December 14, 2006

Angel In Stockholm

The photo story.
I was walking through the streets of Venice of the North for three days, all alone, fulfilling one more dream during 2006, but I had one of you in mind. It would be better if we were sleeping together in my cozy 5 star hotel room, it would be better if we were kissing together in a hidden Gamla Stan back street, it would be better if we had flied together over half of Europe, it would be better if we had something endless to share for a lifetime.
Nevermind. I hope that I will visit this city again in the future with or without one of you. It is easy to understand that sometimes even shadows put a smile on my face. Just take a look at the pic. Oh, yes, there are still memories to make me happy...
Next stop could be a city on the other end of the planet. It is called Johannesburg, a place that will always bring to my mind another one of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home