Friday, December 15, 2006

Dripping Poison Kiss...

Do you remember about that girl I had met during my summer holidays? Eventually everything went clear, unfortunatelly negatively for me. She was not replying to my calls, I sent her an sms asking her to explain to me what is going on and the answer was that I really put her off when I made her kiss me (isn't it ironic that she was asking me for a whole week why I hadn't kissed her at Mykonos etc....).
God bless her, nevermind, I am even stronger now, but this time I will not place all the evidence on my own back. I have changed, I swear to God.
Ioanna (a girl we are working together) has posted a flyer by the movie "the edukators" on her desk. It reads ironically: "some people never change". Xaxaxa... Fuck me.

I never knew my kisses drip poison...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home