Monday, March 19, 2007

Universe Of Sighs

Never thought that this could be the last time.
It proved shorter than I could take.
You left me but you told me that you had loved me before.
You were the first, but you were not mine.
I still remember what you did.
Impulse, kisses, darkness, shyness, love, recovery, moisture, pleasure.
You gave me life for a few days. And then you took it back.
Getting one of the most precious elements of my existence.
If I knew you would go, I would have kept it for another one.
There is some place in my heart for you, forever.
You made me know that there were more than what I knew.
You tasted mint, you smelled happy.
I will never forget the universe of sighs we built...

8 Comments:

Blogger weirdo said...

'The Universe of Sighs'..
perhaps all that really matters..
(it can never fall apart..)

8:29 pm, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimera weirdo,
eytuxos apo tote exo xtisei merika akoma. kai nai, den katastrefontai me tipota :o)

10:57 am, March 20, 2007  
Blogger allmylife said...

για πείτε μου - αν θέλετε...

εκείνη σας διαβάζει;

3:47 pm, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

geia sas allmylife.
kamia apo ekeines den me diavazei.
kalytera isos...

3:55 pm, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Desposini Savio said...

Angel θα χαρώ ασύλληπτα αν σε δω να χαμογελάς αληθινά...

9:38 pm, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimera desposini,
alithina den xero an einai (merikes fores symvainei ki auto), gelao synexeia pantos :o)
alithina me sygkinises tora.

11:50 am, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Desposini Savio said...

χαζούλι, τι λες τώρα...
πάντως και'γω είμαι πολύ χαμογελαστός άνθρωπος (το λένε οι άλλοι) αλλά αυτό δεν σημαίνει ότι είναι πάντα πηγαίο.

8:17 pm, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimera desposini,
"oh, well whatever, nevermind". :o)
alloi den mporoun na gelasoun oute otan einai xaroumenoi. synepos, dostou na katalavei!

10:59 am, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home