Monday, March 05, 2007

Been There Done That

I could almost feel your fingers drawing silver tears on my cheeks.
I could almost chase you in the labyrinths of gold.
I could almost meet you in the desert.
I could almost bite you in my mirror.
I could almost carry you in my pockets.
I could almost drain you in my dreams.
I could almost see you at the end of my horizon.

And this is how you replied.
You made me kiss the one I shouldn't have.
The last on my world.
She means to me what you never meant.
And there was the poison again.

I think she and I committed suicide.
Because she liked that kiss more than you.
And maybe even more than me...

6 Comments:

Blogger Desposini Savio said...

why do u feel so bad about it?
..............................

9:49 pm, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimera desposini,
gia poio ap' ola? niotho yperoxa alla kai athlia mazi. i ousia einai pos prepei na matho na zo me mystika. tragic...

12:16 pm, March 09, 2007  
Blogger allmylife said...

θα μπορούσα σχεδόν να συμφωνήσω με όλα...

3:38 pm, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

geia sou all my life,
oso pio polloi symfonoun toso pio fysiologikos niotho.
den xero vevaia an filises pote to proin agori tis kollitis sou...

4:20 pm, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Desposini Savio said...

η απάντηση στην all my life κάλυψε..
but no worries..

10:53 am, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimera desposini,
ki omos kathe mera ginetai xeirotero. na do pos tha po oxi se auto pou thelo toso poly...

12:53 pm, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home