Thursday, March 15, 2007

No, Nothing, None, Nowhere, Never

What do you want from me?
What was that?
What is the matter?
Which way did I help you?
Where are you now?
When will you send me a sign again?
How did you dare?
Did you think about me before you did it?
Will you ever give me the chance to look in your eyes?
Or at least, will you ever give me the chance to hear your voice?
What do you believe in?
Are you thinking of me often?
Should I hope?
Am I allowed to expect?
Should I?
Why do you feel like this?
Why don't you want to meet me?
Should I expect?
Should I expect?
Should I expect?
Don't you think it is unfair?
Will I have the second chance?
I can't stand it.
I am already burning in hell...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where you are...i was(σε ελεύθερη απόδοση του "εκεί που είσαι,ήμουν.")..

Patience,my dear...

4:13 pm, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimera evelina, welcome!
euxaristo, alla den mporousa na kano alli ypomoni. kai tora exo mplexei asxima. anyway...
na xanartheis!

11:57 am, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home