Friday, March 09, 2007

Rain In The Reign Of Irene (Pt. 2)

Έτσι, ξαφνικά...

- “Hi Yianni, I just wanted to say that the doctors say I ‘m 100% healthy again! I ‘m very happy. And you were very understanding when I needed you to be. Thank you!”.
- “You may laugh but I will always pray for you to be well anyway. I am happy that you shared your happiness with me. I was thinking of you recently. I would like to meet you, to discuss a little a bit, to talk to me about dubai. I will be there from 23rd of February to 5th of march for 9 days. Irrelatively with these, I would like you to know that you can ask for my help whenever you want. I will be happy to help you if I can. I am thinking of you, but after all I have done I am ashamed now. Wish you are always fine”.
- “Dubai is great. Everything is cheap clean and organised. Just the arab men are pigs. I don’t feel comfortable going for coffee with you but thank you for caring. Take care and thank you again!”.
- “Pity, because there is not a reason to feel uncomfortable, but it is ok. The important thing is you to be fine. I wish I could persuade you to meet sometime, but as I can see it is pointless :o) It may happen sometime and I will have the chance then to ask you to forgive me that I behaved like an asshole. It was my fault, I know, I don’t blame you. Don’t thank me, I did nothing. We will talk again, it is impossible for me to forget you”.

It is impossible for me to forget you...

4 Comments:

Blogger allmylife said...

χαρήκατε Γιάννη;

3:38 pm, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

geia sou all my life,
xarika. nai, xarika. alla tha xairomoun perissotero an itan allo ena sms tis apo ton augousto mexri simera kai oxi i proti fora (kai opos nomizo, an kai den to euxomai, i teleutaia).
xarika, pou egine kala. nai, xarika. esto ki an ego den prolava na tin kano diki mou.
xairomai, otan oi alloi xairontai. poly xairomai.
alithia, an ixera oti tha einai gia panta kala, tha anexomoun na min tin xanado pote. tha eperna fotia, alla xalali tis.
makari na ixere oti grafo gi' autin...
pou tha paei? kapos tha xehastei kai auti.
i anamoni einai pou me katastrefei...

4:31 pm, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Desposini Savio said...

πάμε γι'άλλα. και εγώ και αν το'χω πει..

7:50 pm, March 11, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimera desposini,
gi' alla? gi' alla?
mporei kapote na vrethoun alla. alla nomizo pos den tha exoun kamia sxesi me auto. den ginetai na afiso tetoia eukairia na paei xameni xoris na prospathiso oso mporo. isos pernaei o kairos alla den me noiazei. exo mathei pia na eimai monos...
euxaristo pantos.

12:51 pm, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home