Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself

I 've put my finger on my self destruction button,
the god of sleep is closing my eyes,
please, don't forgive my second mistake,
you were never meant to feel the pain,
blood,
if I had a gun I would shoot myself,
relief, yes, that's the word,
no matter you seem to understand,
we will never be the way we were,
the price I pay every day gets higher,
but I am poor,
I feel condemned,
your fingers make circles around my weeping eyes,
you loved me more than I coult take,
it makes me sick,
and you still do,
it makes me sicker,
erase me,
you really deserve something better,
but where will you find it?
I am pure good,
that is why I get punished...

7 Comments:

Blogger gitsaki said...

Δε μου πέφτει λόγος αλλά μην το κάνεις και μη φέρεσαι έτσι στον απέναντί σου,όποιος ή όποια είναι αυτός/ή.Δείξε τι νιώθεις και έλα πιο κοντά.Δε θα χαθείς.Δε θα σε εξαφανίσει αυτό.Θα σε κάνει περισσότερο καθαρό απ όσο είσαι.

1:47 pm, May 05, 2007  
Blogger 3 parties a day said...

Θα πήγαινε θαυμάσια με μουσική επένδυση από τον Νικολάκη τον Σπηλιά...

9:51 am, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

kalimeres :o)

gitsaki,
to provlima einai oti deixno ta aisthimata mou kai den ta krivo. sti sygkekrimeni periptosi, auto apodeixthike poly poly megalo provlima.

3 parties a day,
to weeping song nomizo kolaei poly kala :o)

12:33 pm, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Zelot said...

Γιατί να αξίζει κάτι καλύτερο;
Γιατί όλος ο πόνος; Συμφωνώ όμως με το γεγονός ότι όποιος είναι καλός τελικά τιμωρείται...

12:34 pm, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

zelot,
ela nte, giati?

12:39 pm, May 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"did i punish you for dreaming..?
did i break your heart and leave you crying..? do you ever dream of escaping...? don't you ever dream of escaping...?"
Από τους Anathema..
Καλό βράδυ..

8:23 pm, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Angel Vs Life said...

lifewhispers,
"maybe i always knew, my fragile dreams would be broken".
apo tous anathema episis :o)

11:08 am, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home